As the list below is by no means all-inclusive, please feel free to inquire about a service if you do not see it listed. If it is not a service we provide, we would be more than happy to refer you to a qualified professional.
We work with our clients to minimize their federal, state and local tax liabilities. We closely follow changes in the tax laws to assist you in planning of all aspects of your personal and business transactions. We provide the following tax services to business and individual clients.
- Federal and State Income Tax Returns including Consolidated Business Tax Returns
- Multi-State Allocations and Returns
- Gift and Estate Tax Returns
- Trust Tax Returns
- Foundation Tax Returns
- International Taxation
- Client Representation in IRS/State Tax Audits
- Pension Plan Audits for Form 5500
- Payroll, Sales and Personal Property Tax Issues
We also provide tax planning in the following areas:
- Buying/Selling of a business
- Pension and retirement planning
- Like-Kind exchanges
- Year-end income tax planning
- Estate planning
- Compensation planning
- Employee benefit plans
- Research and Development Credit planning
- Planning and Applying for Changes in Accounting Methods
We also provide a wide variety of consulting services to our clients. Some of the consulting projects we have performed in the past consist of:
- Assisting clients in various types of arbitration and litigation matters:
- Gathering and analysis of documents and financial data
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Forensic Accounting
- Business startup including set of required tax accounts, referrals to lawyers and referrals banks
- Business valuations for Estate and Gift Tax Purposes
- Choice of Business entity e.g. Regular Corporation, S Corporation, Partnership, Limited Liability Company or Sole Proprietorship
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor Analysis
- Entity conversion - C Corp to S Corp, Partnership to C or S Corp. etc.
- Selection, installation and implementation of computerized accounting systems, including training of client personnel
Accounting and Auditing Services
We provide audit, review and compilation services for clients in all of the industries that we represent and for our individual clients. In addition we prepare special reports such as Budgets, Cash Flow Forecasts, Debt Service Analysis and Liquidation Analysis.
We also assist our clients in loan requisitions and preparation of the related documents and loan packages.
We educate our clients in the selection and implementation of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.